Become the responsible energy major
Committed to better energy, over 98,000 employees help throughout the world to provide the Company' customers with products and services that are safer, more affordable, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to the greatest number of people.
TotalEnergies puts Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the heart of its activities and conducts its operations according to the principles of:
- protecting the safety and security of people and its facilities;
- limiting its environmental footprint;
- ensuring that its Code of Conduct is applied in its sphere of operations;
- incorporating the challenges of sustainable development in the exercise of its activities;
- increasing its local operations by placing dialogue with its stakeholders at the heart of its policy and contributing to the economic and social development of the regions where the Company has operations with the objective of creating shared value;
- promoting equal opportunities and fostering diversity and cultural mix among its personnel.
Being a responsible energy player also means tackling the broader challenges associated with sustainable development. This is TotalEnergies' commitment: more energies, less emissions, always more responsible.